Back Office Service Website Design Using Divi
Quiroz.co is the brainchild of me, Geno Quiroz. By back-office services, I mean work usually done in the back-offices of small businesses such as bookkeeping, human resources, marketing, web design, SEO management and such.
The birth of Quiroz.Co came out of the intersection of two circumstantial paths. The first path being in an economic period of our country’s history that found many small business and organizations unable to maintain full-time or even part-time employees for such services. The second being a lifelong desire to be my own boss and to create the ultimate workplace experience I always dreamed about.
This vision to provide back-office services performed remotely from my home office back in 2012 allowed me the freedom and time to sharpen my web design skills and begin to build a web design customer base which helped launch Monterey Premier in 2015.
This site was my official testing ground. Built in Divi I experimented with the limits of the Divi framework. within this site I built blogs, one page layouts and all sorts of other neat things.
Features & Benefits
These are some of the features of this website
- Full home page landing section with a background video and prominent display of logo and services
- Scroll down style homepage. Scroll down button takes you to a sub header page just below it
- Simplified menu structure that appears only after you scrolled down to this section
- Creative use of sections and Divi modules
- Featured Testimonial Slider
- The Website Design Page was re-designed to perform as a one page website example
- The Entrepreneurs Blog was re-designed to look like a completely different blog styled website
- Tons of free tutorials targeting designers and developers who want to customize Divi